- Global 2020/21 over the past month, U.S. long-grain export quotes have remained high at $625/ton.
- Uruguayan 2020/21 quotes continue at $620/ton.
- Thai 2020/21 quotes escalated to $497/ton on a stronger currency and new inquiries from foreign buyers amid tight Vietnamese supplies.
- Vietnamese 2020/21 quotes rose with strong domestic demand and then settled lower to at $491/ton on reduced demand from the Philippines.
- Pakistani2020/21 quotes dipped but then returned to $410/ton, reflecting strong export demand, with the recent harvest.
- Indian 2020/21 quotes at $355/ton continue to be the lowest among the major exporters, indicating an abundant supply situation.
Welcome to Rice News Today!
The access to our website is free and will remain free always for most of the contents.
However, you need to create a new account to access the website. It will not take much of your time to create a new account and you will have an access to your favorite website to browse rice news, quick stats, latest stats on basmati, downloads and a lot more at one-place!
Thanks & have nice rice news today exploring!